1. Strong technical knowledge on power electronics including DCDC and/or ACDC power conversions. Previous experience on power supply design and/or power IC design is preferred.
2. In-depth knowledge of overall power system in portable equipment and consumer electronics. Intimate understanding of their power designers’ work flow, care-abouts and decision process.
3. Experience in creating product road map for ICs, especially for power management. Ability to see the big picture, capture the trend and identify business opportunities.
4. Experience in creating and implementing marketing plan for new product launch. Ability to articulate and communicate core value proposition and differentiation.
5. Avid communicator. Fluent in both English and Chinese, and flexible for business travel.
1. Identify industry trends and their connections to the core competence of the company.
2. Understand ecosystem of targeted industry, and form strategic relationship with customers, partners and suppliers.
3. Create, maintain and communicate product road map, and its underlying business case.
4. Launch new products to its targeted customer base, and drive to generate revenue momentum.